Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Garlic Chicken

I made the BEST CHICKEN EVVVEEERRRR the other night from a recipe I found on Pinterest and let me tell you...it's my new stand-by when I don't want to do much cooking. The prep took about 15 minutes at most, minimal clean-up and only 15 min in the oven. Made some minute rice and a quick spinach salad...dinner is done. Now we're talking!



Sweet Garlic Chicken

4 chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves
3 tbs olive oil
4 tbs brown sugar

(I used 6 little chicken tenders/cutlets. They cook quicker and there's less yucky stuff to clean off of them because they're so small)

Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place chicken in a greased baking dish and set aside. Heat oil in a small skillet. Add garlic until brown. Remove from heat and add brown sugar. Stir together and completely combine. Cover chicken with garlic/sugar mix. Season with salt and pepper and put it in the oven. Cook for 15-30 minutes depending on size of the chicken. (The cutlets took about 15 and were perfect!)

SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment