Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Pant Mania

I've had people ask me from time to time what my favorite things to knit are and honestly, I get REALLY excited over a lot of different projects. Usually, I love things that are new that I've never tried before (I'll post some of my favorites in another post) but I've discovered that one of my all-time favorite things to make are pants for babies. They are so fast and every single pair I've made has turned out so different from the other and soooo cute. They seriously have the cutest patterns out there for babies (even boys!! go figure!). 



Here are some pants I made for one of my closest friends who was expecting a little girl. 

How sweet are these things?! I wish I was brilliant enough to make these patterns myself, but that is something I hope to accomplish one day! Until then, I'm SO grateful for the genius people who come up with this stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment