Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday!

This last week, my parents came to visit to celebrate my mom and the hubby's birthdays! It was so great to spend time with them even if it was short. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend!

*Walking to the car with Daddy/Playing in the sand with Poppa/Relaxing with Grammy/Tate enjoying his walk from the beach*
<3

We went to Newport to the dog beach (which apparently really isn't a dog beach...and it's illegal to have dogs there...but whatever). It was awesome! Nothing makes me happier than seeing my little guy with people I love :)

We got some really great food in Costa Mesa at this place called Plums which I'm really kind of obsessed with right now. If you live in the area, GO! Highly recommend the crab omelet! (I'll post a pic of it next time I get it).

There's also a really cute store about two doors down from the restaurant that sells upscale knick-nacks...soaps, candles, books, etc. and since I knew Hubby's birthday was coming up, I couldn't help but to pick up a few things...



 I'm in love with these. I have so many things from the company who made the post-its (a company called "Knock Knock") including note pads that say "Dear Douchebag," "WTF," etc. I like to casually leave them about the house ;) My mom actually tried to make me feel REALLY bad for buying J the card and even embarrassed me at the register but I had to get it. He's so far from a jerk it's comical that I would ever seriously get him something like that, so I just had to do it. He actually loved it! And the note cards! DUH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment