Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Count, Dagmar!


Holy moly, is this a hit in our house!! A was about 3 months old when we first got him this book around Halloween. He used to love looking at the awesome drawings while I read to him.


Now, at 18 months, he asks me to read this to him over...and over..........and over again in just one sitting. There are tons of flaps which he is ALL about right now and he's even learning some counting basics as we count the different objects on each page. We are so in love with this book that it's nearly falling apart after only a year (I've already super-glued some of the flaps back on lol!) and the hubby and I have discussed buying a few of these to have on back up and even to keep at the grandparents' houses.

It is SO awesome to see someone so little love reading so much. It warms my heart every time he runs to me with this book or when I find him sitting in the corner by himself flipping through and talking to himself ..."reading." ;) It's definitely a must-have, especially for boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment