Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Aspirin Anti-blemish Face Mask

For years, I have been using this glorious and wonderful face mask. It is so easy and ultra effective!! It's so great for those days when you're breaking out.

I absolutely love it. The main ingredient is aspirin. Weird, I know. 

I don't recommend doing this more than you need to (I do it maybe once a month at most)  and I wouldn't recommend doing this more than once or twice a week if absolutely necessary as it does have a drying effect. I also do not recommend doing this while pregnant because your skin may absorb some of the aspirin.

However, that being said, TRY THIS! It is brilliant. I do it at night before bed and, no joke, my skin is gorgeous the next day.



Aspirin Mask
4 regular aspirin pills 
2 drops tea tree oil (You can find this at a health food store. I buy mine at The Body Shop)
1-2 tsp. water (Just enough to create a paste)

Instructions

Put 4 aspirin in a bowl and grind up with the back of a spoon. 


Add just a bit of water to create a paste.
Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil. 

With your fingers, rub all over your face to create a light mask. Leave on until it dries, about 10 minutes or so. When it dries, add some water to your hands and as you start to wash it off, use the mask as a face scrub. Rinse.

Enjoy your pretty face! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment