Sunday, February 26, 2012

L.O.V.E.

Ok so I know this is WAY late as Valentine's Day has passed but I wanted to pass along something cute I got to make for our mantel! 


This was SO easy and I knocked it out in about an hour (excluding dry time) using my Silhouette.
I made the letters in the Silhouette program and just cut them out of white cardstock. I modpodged one side of them and then covered them in glitter.


I let them dry overnight, shook them off, and then hot glued twine to the back. Done. 

The little banner above the LOVE sign was done essentially the same way without the glitter - cut out the shapes using the Silhouette (I believe the hearts were free...I just made them different sizes, and I paid $0.75 for the little bird cut-out..totally worth it!) Hot glued them to twine and taped it up! 

I was so giddy about how they turned out. I'll definitely be saving them for next year and if they get ruined during storage somehow, no biggie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment