Sunday, April 8, 2012

Vacation

Hey Boys and Girls, :)

I haven't been blogging really over the last few weeks because the hubby, baby, and I have been all over the place! Baby and I spent a week up at my parents house while my hubby was working like a mad man at work. We got back to the OC and two days later, the 3 of us were boarding a plane to Alabama! Jordan's family lives there and we haven't gotten to visit since our move out here so it was SO great being back. We really had been missing everyone!

There's never a dull moment when we visit! Our first day there, Baby had gotten a really nasty diaper rash that spread FAST so off we went to the ER (it wasn't serious but it was the easiest with insurance) to get it taken care of. Along with medicine, their biggest suggestion was we let him be naked as much as possible so this is how he spent a lot of his time. He peed about 5 times in their house and pooped once on their kitchen floor. My MIL thought it was hysterical but I was absolutely MORTIFIED!! In retrospect, it was pretty hilarious :)

A big highlight of our trip was getting to see one of my absolute besties and her entire family. I miss them SO much and it's been almost a year since we've seen them! We met up at Zoo Atlanta. :)



Boat time with Neela <3

We got him some serious tiger slippers from the zoo that he thought were pretty awesome :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment