Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Knitting for October

Ya...I knit constantly. I think I have a problem. 


I made these monster feet for Ashton! The only bummer thing about it is after they were all finished, they barely fit him! Who knew my little guy had such big feet?! I want to make them again and just use a bigger sized needle to make them a little bigger because they are just so darn cute on! I have to build up some stamina for it, though, because although they were really fun and relatively easy, it's impossible to see any mistakes with that furry yarn so I had to knit a few before I got it exactly right.

Here's Ash in the "sea monkey" baby hat I knitted for him when he was first born :) It's starting to get a little small already so I may resort to making another one of these as well! It's hard keeping up with a growing baby! He looks so cute in it though!

I actually JUST finished this hat tonight for my niece Chloe for Christmas! She's turning 10 in November and some days she's a tomboy while other days, she slowly dips into wearing things like pink :) I thought this was absolutely perfect for her! I can't wait to give it to her! It was really fun and super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment