Friday, September 24, 2010

Sea Monkey Baby



     I had mentioned in a previous post that I had recently started knitting! It's sooo relaxing and I've really enjoyed it! When I was still pregnant pretty much up until I delivered, I was busy making him a stuffed bunny so this little hat is the first thing I've done since he's been here!
     A friend of mine showed me an awesome knitting website (where I found this pattern) so now I'm a complete nerd and spend my spare time knitting for Ashton! I absolutely love ridiculous hats on babies so I just had to make this for him :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Did you have to modify the patten to make it smaller? I love the expression on his face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Court! I only had to make it shorter :) The original pattern had the fit around the head right but it was super tall...and retarded hahaha

    ReplyDelete